Welcome to the PEOPLE-HULL practices learning space. We have gathered materials and links which should make CPD and Quality Improvement activities in the practice easier for you. Please give us feedback on this site, letting us know what is helpful and what you would like to see added: Email: PEOPLE@hyms.ac.uk
We would like you to carry out three quality improvement activities during the period of the study. We are happy to support you with these and would like to see anonymised copies so we can learn from the activities being carried out by all our practices. We will send this feedback to all the practices.
There are several sites which are particularly helpful.
We have pulled out material in themes for easy reference.
- Data for your own practice
- Quality improvement tools
- Safety netting
- Contract and QOF material
- Educational resources
Summaries of key topics from Red Whale
- Screening for lung cancer by low-dose CT
- Early diagnosis: empowering and educating patients
- Decision support tools in cancer referral
- Early diagnosis: new pathways and ways of working
- NICE suspected cancer guidelines: summary
- Earlier diagnosis and quality improvement
- Weight loss as a predictor of cancer
- Other material